Monday, October 18, 2010

Nuts about Sketches Reveal

Hello Ladies
Here is my weekly reveal for Nuts about Sketches.
This week was a double page layout which scared me a little
but once I got started my creative brain took over
& I thoroughly enjoyed doing this layout.
It took some time to complete but well worth the effort.
I used silver 12x12 sheets (unknown brand), then basic gray spotted paper.
I used sequins to match the costume in the photo's.
The four images across the bottom of my pages had,
not only my daughter but other children in the dance.
So to point out which one was baby I hand cut out stars to place
over her. I really like how they look.
The title is a chipboard element I picked up at a craft fair
in Townsville, it only cost me a couple of dollars.
I just LOVE a BARGAIN!!!!


Make sure you head on over and have a look at the sketch
and check out some of the amazing pages from our DT.
Give thanks to tree's & spread the love
SHEL X

1 comment:

  1. this is cool!!! Love the photos at the bottom of the page - they just finish it all off. Fab work!!

    ReplyDelete