Monday, August 9, 2010

Challenge #3

WOW! I really found this one difficult.
I don't use black very often in my papercrafting
so it was a little challenging for me.
Anyways I came up with this card.
I wanted to make my own paper flowers
because they have more personality than the bought ones.
I also had a little trouble with my white stampin' up ink,
it doesn't seem to stamp very well.
Maybe it's me, yeah it's probably me.




Thanks for reading my blog.
Leave me a message with a link to your blog I would love to have a
look at what you are all up to.
Give thanks to trees & spread the love
Shel
x

















1 comment:

  1. Very nice Michelle! I adore blue patterned paper, could hoard a million pieces lol
    I love your paper flowers, they're great, I need to try using some soon.
    This was hard, whose idea was it to use black!!!!

    ReplyDelete